Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Getting ready for travel!

We are preparing to move to another state again..and I see that this move is gonna be lot longer than our last move...You see,mom got me in New York when she was in Connecticut.She is working as a traveler nurse that's why.I am not really familiar how she gets to work like that but I was made to understand from the very start that we will be moving from time to time till she gets tired maybe??!!

And so going back,we traveled by car from Connecticut to sunny Florida where we are right now as of this writing!That was a long travel by the way and mom was pleased with how well behaved I had been the whole time we were on the road..No messy accident inside my crate!We sure did a lot of stopping on the side of course!

So anyway,I heard that this upcoming travel will be much much longer..It will apparently take us four days on the road!The other side of the United States in a land called Washington apparently!I wonder how's the weather over there.Coz...here it is so hot!!!

I dont know if i will be excited about this one..But am sure happy coz it will be another adventure again for me and my momma!Im hoping our travel will be as smooth as the previous one!We are sure looking forward to a safe and fun travel!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

Tinkerpaw's Journal

Dogster



tagboard here guestbook.not exceed 210 pixels!


Chi Chai Monchan by Sanrio
Font from GWWG
Layout designed by mela