Sunday, March 11, 2007
Mommy didnt work today!!Yipee!

Momma did not go to work today but she went out shopping.She didn't stay late though coz she promised me she was gonna take me out for a walk...as usual...then she said she's gonna give me a long free run around the neighborhood...well,actually..not literally around the neigborhood..it was just around the corner in our subdivision!She just discovered a neat fenced area that serves as a play ground for dogs who live here of course...I was glad to find out that there are no BIG dogs around!I played and ran and had a time of my life chasing my momma!Whoa!She got tired so easily,she never imagine I can run that fast I guess!?!I got tired too!I spent the next 30 minutes taking a nap!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

Tinkerpaw's Journal

Dogster



tagboard here guestbook.not exceed 210 pixels!


Chi Chai Monchan by Sanrio
Font from GWWG
Layout designed by mela